Wednesday 26 August 2009

Altered Image goes back "On The Road"

I have decided to change some of my methodology - so, instead of me planning workshops and then finding that numbers are not quite what I expected - I have decided to try a new approach.

From 1st October people can book me to come and speak to their group on various topics including - Confidence Building, Weight Loss, Goal Setting.

So have a think, get together a group of people (W.I. Knitting Circles, Friends, work colleagues etc etc etc) and then let's Make It Happen.

Obviously you will need to know what it will cost, so to enable you to organise an event of this type the price guides are

Weekend afternoon (up to 4 hrs) £100,
Weekday evening (up to 2.5 hrs) £80
Full day sessions (please contact me for further details on this one)

All these are plus expenses (which may include a B+B depending on distance to your location).

Once a booking is made then it will be up to you to decide whether to throw it open to the General Public. If you want to make the event public please let me know and I will announce it on here, on Facebook, on Twitter and hopefully on the website.

Please remember that "you cannot make lasting changes to your life without altering your thinking and moving to a new level"

Take care and until next time we speak, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment