Friday 1 October 2010

Coaching Radio is born

Hi everyone

Firstly let me apologise to you for the lengthy delay in creating a new entry to my blog pages.

This is not without good reason - I have been creating the Coaching Radio brand and have now launched the first 2 broadcasts.

These broadcasts can be found at

www.coachingradio.podbean.com

At the time of writing there are two fairly short shows but as we develop I have a couple of serious interviews planned before the end of October.

You can also subscribe to these shows by clicking the "subscribe via iTunes" button on the page or by going direct to iTunes and searching for "coachingradio"

While you are at it don't forget the books I have written "It's My Life" and "It's My Life 2" both available on Lulu.com

So for now I will say have a great day, live a life of passion and power and remember

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment