Wednesday 25 November 2009

The Latest Developments

Hi and I hope that you are all creating the most fantastic day for yourselves.

Life in the world of Altered Image is a little hectic at present, with new projects, new clients and planning for 2010 all happening at once.

So I decided that I would write this update to crystallise some of the things that are happening.

The most exciting thing is the coming together of various projects to form The Altered Image Foundation. So far the Foundation is working with 4 projects - the AIMS Project in Bulgaria, Support Community Nurses, The Oak Tree Nursery and Because Someone Cares.

I would love you to take a look at the Foundation's website www.because-someone-cares.webs.com, have a read through the pages, sign the Guestbook and most of all get involved.

As time goes on I will be adding a Blog and a resource page to the site and providing enough people express an interest in joining and working with the Foundation I will look to making this a charitable organisation at some point in 2010.

2010 brings me to another matter - the announcement of some of the plans I have for the forthcoming year.

As the winter days are with us, I have turned my attention to next year and what I could do to build the brand Altered Image still further...... sadly the promotional clothing range had to be discontinued temporarily because of the closure of the supplier.

However I have decided that the way forward involves getting out there and meeting more and more people, so to that end I am spending the winter months putting together a series of workshops with a difference.

The major difference this year will be that the workshops will be provided to members of the Altered Image Facebook group, at no charge - yes that is quite correct, zero charge to group members, but non-members will have to pay approx £10 per workshop,to take part.

The second difference for 2010 is that I am providing a list of topics and members who wish to put on any or all of these, can book our services as presenters - so if you want to do say a fundraiser for the local school then decide how many people you want to attend, book your venue, set your charge at £10 plus / head, and invite them along.

You can select from any of the following -

Introduction to Change (Positive Change / Combat Cravings)
Introduction to Goal Setting

Positive steps to Personal Confidence
Positive steps to weight loss
Positive steps to stopping smoking
Positive steps to improving Work / Life Balance

Dance Therapy (to be confirmed)
Play Therapy (to be confirmed)

Hypno Therapy (to be confirmed)
Healing workshop
Introduction to Meditation

To check available dates and to book these workshops simply give me a call

Until the next time

Don't predict the future - CREATE IT!

DAve

No comments:

Post a Comment