Tuesday 14 July 2009

Life Analysis project

Hi, I hope that you are creating a fantastic day for yourself right now, I know I am!

There are one or two people out there who come to me with problems in getting their life to balance and complaining that they are not making "progress", that they are stuck or static.

The Life Analysis project will go some way to putting things back into focus and help you to determine the actions that will kick start your life once again. As human beings we are really only satisfied and sense a feeling of fulfilment when we are making "progress". That is what makes us feel alive.

So here goes -

Take a pen and paper and write down your answers.

Ask yourself this question

"What am I putting up with in my life right now?"

Next answer this question

"What is wrong with my career; health; spiritual life; business; friendships; fun; family; finances?"

Now take your answers and score them on a 1-10 scale where 1 is the worst and 10 is the best.

Looking at each of the scores in turn work out what needs to happen to make that score into a 10.

Then ask yourself

"What steps can I take right now to move these scores nearer to a 10?"


Once you have determined the steps to take it is down to you and you alone to put them into action.

Notes

1. When performing this Analysis always see things as they really are, but not worse than they really are
2. Having done that see thing better than they are and set this as the standard you want to achieve
3. Be prepared to take MASSIVE ACTION to make the changes happen
4. And finally remember this key statement

"At any moment in time, I can learn something that I was not expecting to learn" - Tony Robbins.

Until the next time

Make a Difference!

DAve

Acknowledgement to Tony Robbins 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment